Answered By: Library Reference Last Updated: May 13, 2016 Views: 40
Accessing the database:
- Go to the database page: http://pgcc.libguides.com/databases
- In the Databases by Subject box (at the top), click Social Sciences
- We have one social science database, Social Sciences Journals, click on the name to access the database
- Once in the database, you can enter your keywords or search terms in the search box at the top
TO LIMIT to peer reviewed:
- There are two checkboxes under the search box: one is for full-text, the other for peer-reviewed
- Click on the peer-reviewed checkbox to limit your results
This video tutorial shows how to limit searches in ProQuest (the Social Science Journals database has the same layout): https://youtu.be/_PG3417xfmM?t=31s
Hope that helps!
If you need any additional help, please don't hesitate to contact us again!