Answered By: María Bonet Last Updated: Jun 23, 2014 Views: 45
Answered By: María Bonet
Last Updated: Jun 23, 2014 Views: 45
- PGCC Photo ID is required
- College IDs are retained until room is vacated
- Non-college guests may use the rooms from 4:00 pm until closing Monday-Friday and on Saturdays all day
- Time limit: 2 hours
- Room capacity limits:
- Single Rooms: 1-3 students
- Group Rooms: 4+
- Conversation levels must be kept low. No loud music.
- No food and drink inside study rooms. Please use Café Accokeek (1st floor).
- No sleeping or inappropriate acts allowed.
- Students/groups not following these procedures/rules will be asked to leave the study room. Campus police will be called for repeat offenders.